Winter Warm Up Wednesday!
February 2oth Free Classes!
A Complimentary day of classes for new and current students. Current students must accompany a new friend!
Pre registration is required. Secure your spot today!
email email@example.com or call 516-797-7627 during 4:00- 8pm office hours or leave a message!
Schedule: All classes are 1 hour long
What to wear? If you have dancewear & dance shoes, great! If not, any work out type clothing and sneakers or bare feet will be fine! Leggins & tees, shorts, sweats, etc…just no socks only, too slippery on our floors!
Preschool =1:00pm or 5:00pm
Boys Hip Hop/ Breakdance = 4yrs -8 yrs 2:00pm, 9 yrs & up 3:00pm
Kindergarten & 1st grade = #1 Acro /Hip Hop Combo 1:00pm or #2 Ballet/Jazz Combo 2:00pm
2nd& 3rd grades=#1 Hip Hop 2:00 or #2 Acro 3:00
4th & 5th Grades = #1 Contemporary 4:00, #2 Hip Hop/Jazz intro 5:00, #3 Acro 6:00
6th -8th grades = #1 Jazz/Hip Hop Intro 3:00, #2 Musical Theatre Triple Threat class (Act,Sing, Dance) 4:00pm
High School Hip Hop (no experience necessary) 5:00pm
High School Musical Theatre Triple Threat (Dance , Sing, Act) learn basics to get cast in your school’s productions! 6:00
High School Kickline Boot Camp: thinking about trying out for your High School Team? Learn what they are looking for crush the audition! Taught by Area High School Dance Team members. 7:00
2018-2019 Regular Season Offers and Deals
- No registration fees ever!
- Free Trial Classes available for all classes.
- Early Bird Registration Special: Sign up for 2 classes get a Tap, Hip Hop or Acro class Free per child! (1 free class per student) July 30th through August 24th only!
- All Preschool students will receive a COMPLIMENTARY recital costume.
- Current students: refer a *new friend and receive a complimentary recital costume, offer expires October 1st! One per family. New student must mention referral at registration.
- Boys 50% off all classes
- 10% discount on sibling and multiple class
- 5% discount for year paid in full
- 10% Massapequa Fire Department families (one parent must be a current member)
- Some Discounts cannot be combined -Boys, Friend Referral and Preschool costume excluded and will be combined
Our No Registration Fee Policy will continue. 1st month payment is due at time of registration and the last month is due by Sept 1st. After Sept 1st both first and last month’s tuition is due at registration. All unused tuition is refunded at any time during the season if your child decides to not continue.
Online registration is not final until payment authorization forms are signed at the 1st scheduled class.
- Monthly Tuition is processed by scheduled automated payments and we accept debit and all major credit cards.
- Tuition is $68 monthly per hour class & $102 per 90 minute class monthly.
- Child & Teen Musical Theatre Production classes are $125 per month and meets twice a week for 2 hours each time.
- Any student enrolled in a competition class must also be enrolled in the same style technique class.
- It is mandatory that all Competition class students must participate in all scheduled competitions.
- Competition team class Attendance Policy. Students with more than 3 excused absences may be dropped from the team at any time without refund for fees and costumes.
- Classes without 5 students registered may be cancelled or combined
- For Weather & Holiday closings we follow the Massapequa public school calendar
- All information subject to change